If you have just left school or university, you may think:
‘That is it. I know it all now.’
Can I shatter that illusion? Your real learning journey is just starting. You have the foundations from your school days. Now, you have your whole life ahead of you to grow and develop, to release, realise, and achieve your potential as you develop your whole person.
A Winner looks up to where he is going.
- A Loser looks down on those who have not yet achieved the position he has.
- A Winner is responsible for more than his/her job.
A Loser says ‘I only work here.
- A Winner says ‘There ought to be a better way of doing it.’
A Loser says ‘Why change it? That’s the way it has always been done.’
Releasing your Potential.Take responsibility for your learning and development and see yourself gradually improve and grow in confidence as you break down the barriers; climbing the ladder to where you want to be – and become a winner.
- You must keep up to date and plan for the future. The days of a job for life have long since gone. How do I do this?
- How to draw up and complete a Personal Action Plan.
- Keep a record of what you have done and need to do to keep focussed on your objectives.
- How to set aside time to look back on what you have done and see how far you have travelled.