Tuesday, 3 March 2015

From Venice, Italy to Venice Beach, Los Angeles.

Across the world in the blink of an eye.

After being steeped in Venice in Italy for many months as I wrote about Italy, I was intrigued to read about another Venice. Venice Beach in Los Angeles California.

A nephew is currently on his travels and has posted lovely photos in his on line diary on Tumbler. Called 'Keeping up with Chris' it is an apt title in more ways than one for this elusive young man who is following his dream.

Trawling through the photographs which he has uploaded, I found the whole area charming. California is on my 'to do' list. San Francisco to be exact. Thoughts of us biking it (motorbike) down Route 66 on a Honda Gold Wing have been canned. Venice Beach instead will do!

I am looking forward to hearing about the next leg of the journey.

Just a short post today.

Rosalie xx