Tuesday, 10 February 2015

A Zip Wire Challenge for Charity.

Lancs and Lakes Gold Wings (a region of the Gold Wing Owner's Club of Great Britain -GWOCGB)

Photo copyright and courtesy Lancs and Lakes GoldWings

supporting the Liverpool Dreamflight Group -Will Lewis Zip World Challenge 2015

Photo courtesy ZipWorld
Photo courtesy Dreamflight

 Hello friends. I have signed up - in my old age - to do a Zip Wire Challenge and I need your help to raise money to help to send sick and disabled children to Orlando, Florida for the holiday of a lifetime. 


Who?    the Dreamflight Charity

When?  on May 9th 2015 - Time t.b.a.

Where? Zip World, Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda, Bangor.North Wales.

Photo courtesy Zip World

Here is a link to my Just Giving page with my story.   https://www.justgiving.com/Rosalie-Marsh-Author/

As a member of GWOCGB for over sixteen years, my husband Allen and I  have been involved in raising money for charity for many years. Each region usually nominates a local charity. We also support the nominated National Charity. This Dreamflight Event is an extra one as it is such a worthy cause.

I really need your help - just a £1 will do - to raise at least my required minimum amount.

  • How? Use the 'Donate' button on my Just Giving page. It is a secure site and your details will not be passed on. You can also Gift Aid if you are a taxpayer.which costs you nothing. If you are not familiar with gift aiding it is simply that the HMRC give back to the charity the tax you have already paid on the amount you have donated. 
  • Donating by Text is also free on 70070 using the code LLGW80 
  • The donations go straight to Dreamflight which is a national charity.

More about Zip world and the velocity challenge. 

'Zip World offers visitors a totally unique and world-class experience as they fly for over a mile through the skies on the longest zip wire in Europe – “The nearest thing to flying”!!'  http://www.zipworld.co.uk/what-to-expect-at-zip-world-velocity/

Last but not least.

If you are in the area do come along and cheer me on. Spectators wait at the signing-in post I understand. Hey-ho! Life is for living!


Rosalie xx