Wednesday, 18 February 2015

A Week of Birthday Lunches

It has been a busy week as we went out on a programme of birthday lunches with friends and family.


This, along with a birthday book promotional period for The Long Leg of Italy and setting up pages and posts for my forthcoming Zip Wire Challenge has meant that Rosalie's Chatter has been a little neglected.

Well, in one fell swoop I have condensed what we have been up to.

1) A lovely lunch with friends at the Chain Bridge Hotel, Llangollen.
2) A wonderful family lunch with husband, children and husbands/wife, and grandchildren.
3) A third lunch with friends at the Glasfryn Mold.

So we are all partied out. Chocolates all eaten. House like a flower shop just how I like it. And so we roll on to Mother's Day and Easter before my BIG CHALLENGE

http://www.discover-rosalie.blogspot.co.uk/p/i-am-taking-will-lewis-zip-world.html
 


Rosalie xx







PS. If you want to sponsor me I would really appreciate it. Go to my Just Giving page or Text FREE on 70070 using code LLGW80. Thank you. Rosalie.