Friday, 24 January 2014

Talking Business with Tracy Jones.My visit to CalonFM our local radio station.

It is a few years since I found the CalonFM studio tucked away in a corner of the Glyndwr University Plas Coch campus. Then I was with Paul for Calon Talks Books after my first book Just Us two: Ned and Rosie's Gold Wing Discovery was let loose on an unsuspecting public.
Yesterday - Thursday I was Talking Business with Tracy Jones.
Actually, if you missed it, the recording is available on the Listen Again button. I will listed later and pick holes in my diction etc. etc. No-one likes the sound of their own voice do they.
Tracy likes to get to the person behind the business and we had a very interesting hour as we discussed how my writing started before moving on to the Lifelong Learning: Personal Effectiveness Guides and how they can help people to succeed, before wrapping up with a bit more travel and how pushing back personal boundaries and personal activities can have a positive impact on professional development.

Thank you Tracy for inviting me and look forward to chatting again later in the year.

Rosalie xx

P.S. In talking the Talk (about speaking in public and more -) I warn against 'erms' etc. Just listening to the recording and counted three!