Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Catching up with Goodreads et al.

After the frenetic few months of pre-publishing preparation interspersed with an extended visit to southern Spain, I now have to catch up with my Goodreads entries.
Goodreads is a valuable marketing and social media tool but it all takes time. Especially with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to keep up to date. It is good to connect to like-minded people though. 
In Spain I took advantage of the well-stocked library which the holiday company keep in their dedicated lounge. It was wonderful to be able to absorb myself into all sorts of situations. At home, I read so much on-line on the Net Book  (articles and links etc) that with writing, meeting deadlines, and other everyday things which loom frequently, I find I sometimes neglect actual reading.

2014 will be different as I plan to scale back a little and get out and about more that I did in 2013. Those who know me will be rolling their eyes at this!

So onward to a huge Goodreads update . . .

Rosalie. x

PS. I will be chatting to Tracy Jones on her show 'Talking Business' on Thursday January 23rd from 1pm - 2pm GMT. It is on local radio CalonFM (105FM) and is broadcast from their studio in Glyndwr University, Wrexham, Wales.  Do tune in if you can. Follow the link to see what the show is about. 
Have you visited my Facebook Page yet? Lots of photos and video of travel and book trailers.