Tuesday, 8 October 2013

The Power of Social Media via Goodreads.

Having just visited Goodreads and updated my profile, I am reflecting on how one site integrates with another. For example,  the signing in procedure can be via other sites.
Trawling through my books I came across this list of reviews for ORANGES: A Journey.

Oranges: A JourneyOranges: A Journey by Rosalie Marsh


Reviews on Amazon.
5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 1 July 2013
By G. McHarg "look inside a book" (spain) -
This review is from: ORANGES: A Journey (Kindle Edition)
Read this book in one day on the beach. Fantastic story and even better as I had been everywhere that was mentioned


5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 April 2013
By Haydn Jones -
This review is from: ORANGES: A Journey (Kindle Edition)
Look out for this author, she is a rising talent. Read her other book on two older folks traveling on a motorbike so she is one to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading., 2 April 2013
By Jean Mead "Author" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: ORANGES: A Journey (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful story that takes the reader to the heart of the place that Rosalie Marsh loves so much. Deserving of the five stars. Look forward to more fiction from this author.



View all my reviews