Friday, 4 May 2012

Honing 'Skills For Employability'

Another busy two weeks in Rosie's garden of creativity. With the release of the new edition of Just Us Two:Ned and Rosie's Gold Wing Discovery due this week - in print and three e-book formats - I was kept pretty busy. It was onwards and upwards with Skills for Employability Part One: Pre-Employment.
It is not due for release until May 17th - again in print and three e-book formats -  but I have uploaded a sample to BookBuzzr. Not just any old sample though! They are flippable book pages. Just like a real book but on screen. A very ingenious way of sampling and one I have been using for some time. In fact ever since I put the first edition of Just Us Two into my pages there.


Scroll down to the bottom and feast your eyes. When you click onto full screen, lots more information comes up including the all important 'where to buy' with live links.


My other half is nearly ready to serve up our Friday omelette with onions, apple and cheese. Mmm. I can smell the onions. Veg and potatoes or chips fill the spaces on the plate. My nice new cheery ones from Next. White with a big splash of a red flower. I went the whole hog and bought dishes and small plates (red), new tumblers, mugs and a runner for the table. Nice and cheerful!

He is calling! Bye for now. Have a good weekend.
Rosalie xx