Friday, 25 November 2011

Gearing up to Christmas

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat . .  so the nursery rhyme goes. well I have bought Christmas Cards and done most of the pressie shopping. Not sure what happened there, after all it is still only November.
After a busy week writing more on the Long Leg of Italy, I am still in Altomonte in Calabria. Re-lived the liquorice factory yesterday. It is amazing how those long strips we used to call 'boot laces' as a child, are made.  Well! Most unexpected.
A change of pace today as I had lots of preparation for my latest book event. This is tomorrow at the Llay Parc Resource Centre. A wonderful upgraded library/resource centre (computers and all sorts) and a cafe.
I have some special savings on offer  so do come along and solve some of those Christmas Present problems.
I have re-visited my Facebook Fan Page - at least I think that is what it is called. Anyway it is in addition to my normal page so if you click on the link at the side and go to it, could you 'Like' it for me? Thanks so much.

We will wind down tomorrow night by listening to our grandson James Thompson play his violin in the Wrexham Symphony Orchestra. It will be a contrast for him from playing his guitar with his band live on Calon FM in the morning! https://www.facebook.com/Roozaband?sk=wall

Have a lovely weekend everyone. More chatter later.
Rosalie xx