Wednesday, 6 July 2011

New Blooms in Rosalie's Rose Garden



Lots of activity in Rosalie's  rose-garden of ideas. Lots blooming with the publishing date of the new Lifelong Learning:Personal Effectiveness Guides drawing ever closer.This prompted me to update the website.
I am pleased to announce that I will be back in Waterstones this summer. Thankfully Waterstones has been saved and we can all continue to enjoy our usual quiet browse among the shelves.
  • Waterstones Wrexham have been able to confirm a book event date of Saturday September 3rd.12-4.
  • Waterstones Llandudno  confirmed a date of Saturday October 1st. 12 Noon onwards and invited me to go along in August as well! We promptly booked Saturday August 20th 12 Noon onwards.
  • These visits to Waterstones will be followed by the 2nd Authors Day and Book Fest at the Quay Hotel and Spa in Deganwy.Saturday October 8th 10:am -4pm. It is a lovely setting the event will be upstairs with fantastic views over the estuary across to Conwy Castle. Author Jean Mead is once again organising this exciting event.
  • So with lots lined up for the summer with Gold Wing activities,meeting friends, and book events there is lots to keep me in my 'rose garden' to make sure that everything blooms at its best!
Hope to see you at any of the events but if you can't make them and would like a signed copy, just contact me through my Discover Rosalie website for details and I will post one out.
                                              Rosalie xx