Friday, 19 November 2010

A multi-media week for Rosalie

A busy few days after our return from our Island in the sun - Fuerteventura - late on Wednesday.  
  • New marketing flyers,banner,business cards and posters all at the ready (Thank you KinchPrint, Wrexham Print,). I have enjoyed creating all the files using photoshop etc.
  • I have been busy on videos today and finished the new short one which gives a flavour of our travels. (You need to read the book to appreciate the full picture of all the spill and thrills.) Sorted out other short videos including my favourite one of crossing the Millau Viaduct in 2007 - catchy tune and all.
  •  I received the brochures for the Deganwy Authors Day and Book Fair at the Quay Hotel Deganwy on December 11th, must get them circulated.Thank you to Jean Mead
  • E-book upgrade to Kindle,Sony, iPad, readers etc. will soon be live - I think e-readers will take off this year especially as Kindle is now available in UK and will compliment traditional books (different situations and preferences).
  • Last but not least I spoke to Kevin at Petrolheads Cafe Milk Bar on the A548 Bagillt road about next Friday and Saturday's Book Events. The videos should create a buzz and the tea/coffee and food is good. An unusual but innovative venue for me. Thank you to  Kevin at Petrolheads  for inviting me.
Well, time to clock off for the day. Have a nice evening. More on the sequel to Just Us Two tomorrow perhaps.
Rosalie xx