Monday, 4 October 2010

Monday Morning

A fine morning this morning for a trip through the mountains to Llanrug Nr.Caernarfon for the Gwynedd Book Fair. I am looking forward to the buzz, the excitement, meeting new people. It is a while since I was out in the hills near here. I think the last time was one January when the snow and ice lay thick on the ground and I went to a training centre in my capacity as external verifier. Must have been about 5 or 6 years ago. How time flies.
yesterday was a long but fruitful day with meetings out in Betws-y-Coed and Bagillt, Flint. ( And that's only Sunday - a day of rest!) 'Ned' and I met the owner of the new Petrolheads Cafe Milk Bar - a '60's retro style stopping/meeting for bikers and cars on the coast road -  to arrange a book signing. We were impressed with the cafe which is bright and welcoming with an excellent menu at reasonable prices. I was impressed with the HUGE Triumph motorbike on display near the door. After lots of all round marketing talk I was all fired up and we set dates for the end of November. Friday 26th 7-9pm and Saturday 27th 11-3pm. Should be good so watch this space ...

I forgot to mention last week that another nice thing to happen was receiving an e-mail from India  from an on-line bookseller who are adding Just Us Two to their catalogue. I have added their link to my Where to Buy page in www.disccover-rosalie.com.
Well must dash now to get spruced up and revved up  for my day out in the mountains and meeting all those authors and publishers.

Rosalie xx