Sunday, 26 September 2010

A day in the life of Just UsTwo:Nedand Rosie's GoldWing Discovery

Hello, Rosalie here!

Welcome to my new Blog. Not that I like the word 'blog' - which is why I have called it Rosalie's Chatter.I started a page on my website called 'Rosalie's Chatter' but there are limitations even though I can share it.Hence the BLOG!
If you haven't already visited my website,do take the plunge and Discover-Rosalie at at www.discover-rosalie.com You will find lots of exciting things there. 
  • Firstly,there is a video trailer of Just Us Two:Ned and Rosie's Gold Wing Discovery.This an exhilarating true story of discovery,adventure,and fun as middle-aged Ned and Rosie, discover a huge Honda Gold Wing touring motorbike and changed their lives forever.Mid-life crisis? What mid-life crisis?? Well,you see,Ned really only wanted a little bike to tinker with and of course,ride (he hadn't had a motorbike for many years,the family was all grown up and he had a hankering). The little bike became a bigger bike, then an even bigger one until we finally,we got the biggest and best touring bike in the world.I swapped well-groomed hair and high heels for a crash helmet - very traumatic -and biking boots.Then we found our lost youth and had a whale of a time!
  • Secondly,there is a book preview where you can flip over the pages,just as if you were reading the book.Neat humm? BookBuzzr preview-Just Us Two:Ned and Rosie's Gold Wing Discovery
  • Thirdly,there is a most important link to my 'Where to Buy' page and links to my pages on Twitter, Facebook, Scribd and Linked-In. A most important link is direct to my own author page in the Author House Bookstore 
  • Follow the link above and you can download the e-book from the US site at $3.95  'WOW' I can hear you say!
Just Us Two is available,not only from my publisher Author House - at a very attractive price - it is also available worldwide,so I have added in some links to make it easy.

There is a lot more on Discover-Rosalie such as my Events programme,Gallery,a little about me ....

So take a look and read what has been happening until today.

Love, Rosalie xx